Wednesday, November 28, 2007

On The Other Side Of The Eye Holiday Special



Let me start this with a very special thanks to everyone from across the country who already bought a copy of On The Other Side Of The Eye for themselves and your friends and family!

I really appreciate it.

You helped make it an amazing success as the first book of Lao American speculative poetry.

It has been well received across the US and internationally in just the first 6 months and I'm really excited about 2008 as awareness increases.

Before we finish 2007, it's a good time to point out:

If you order a copy of On The Other Side Of The Eye by December 13th, we can get it to you in time for the holidays, including Christmas, delivered to your door.

If you order it directly from me, I will include a nice note and inscription to you or the person of your choice. You will be satisfied! :)

I only have a few copies left before the next printing, and they're going fast!

At just $10 plus $2.50 shipping and handling, it's a great deal if you're looking for an exceptional gift! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan--I just had to stop back and tell you I finished The Other Side Of The Eye, and it is really, really outstanding work. Really. There is a lot of self-indulgent garbage which passes for poetry these days, and it is a real pleasure to read well-conceived, well-constructed and well-executed work like this ("An Exhibition of Korean Document Boxes" is a particular favorite of mine). We may take this on in a future episode of our show Upon Further Review, in fact (where you can contact me if you need to, btw), at www.furtherreview.net.

Greg Wilson (from the Fantasy Matters conference)

Bryan Thao Worra said...

Thanks, Greg! It's always great to hear a positive response to my work! :) I'll be sure to stop by soon! :)