Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Last Reading of the Year!: Sacramento, December 11th

December 11th I'll be presenting at the ALEC Conference in Sacramento, California with Catzie Vilayphonh, Ova Saopeng and many others! It's my last reading of the year and my last reading of the year, and I want to thank everyone who's been a part of that journey!


Given that the Catzie and I have never presented together in person before, that's exciting. If you're in Sacramento in December, come join us. You also get a chance to meet Thavisouk Phrasavath, the Oscar-nominated director of Nerakhoon. It's one day only and a really short day!

Friday, December 11, 2009 from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
California State Univeristy Sacramento - Student Union Ballroom
Registration begins October 2009 at 
http://ALEC.LAOTIANLIFE.COM 

Price: FREE for middle/high school students & their parents. General Price is $40 per person.  Group fees are available.

No comments: