Thursday, July 02, 2015

Interviewed at Twin Cities Geek!

Twin Cities Geek did a nice interview with me this week ahead of my turn as a Guest of Honor at the CONvergence convention in Bloomington this weekend. Photo by fellow Lao American poet and photographer Krysada Binly Panusith Phounsiri. And I guess I'm going to have to talk to someone about getting more of these Tuk Tuk vs. T-Rex t-shirts made.


In any case, Twin Citie Geek and T.A. Wardrope asked some great and thorough questions regarding my techniques and approaches to Lao American poetry and literature, history, and where the imagination can fit in it all. You'll be able to ask me more about it at CONvergence this weekend throughout the event at the Doubletree Hotel by Hilton in Bloomington. 

I'll also be announcing and congratulating the winners of the 2015 Rhysling Awards live at the Giant Lizard Theater Reading at 8:30 PM on Friday at CONvergence, although 2015 chair Rich Ristow and the others of the SFPA have already made the official announcement among the membership and on the website this week.

No comments: